Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Spy with My Shoe Eye: Alien Footwear

Have you been keeping track of the fashion shows? You know I have, I just decided not to blog about them this time around. BUT, exceptions can always be made. Especially when you see something so awesome that even though everyone and their grandmother is talking about it you also have to put your two cents in.

Behold the shoes of Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 RTW:






You all know how much I love me some McQueen. The guy is simply a genius. While everyone is playing it safe or redoing something that has already been done. McQueen is practically reenacting the movie Alien into his design.

My only question is how long did the models practice walking in those shoes?

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

*Photos Credit: Style

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

Holy hell, those shoes are INSANE!!! I love the top pair. Totally Alien-like. :)