Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Wish list

I am sorry that I have been MIA. But work has been pretty busy with the end of year, planning building holiday party and Christmas decorations that when I get home all I do is vegetate. It also does not help the Best Buy is still holding my camera hostage.

I have not been really feeling in the Holiday mood. It has come up way too fast and the fact that they started playing Christmas music and putting out Christmas stuff in September, has left me a little over it all. But we have put up put up our Christmas tree (I will take a picture of it tomorrow after I get my camera back) and everyday that I turn it on I get that wonderful feeling inside.

I will be doing my Christmas shopping next weekend. This year I will not be buying lots of gifts which my wallet is happy about. I also have a wish list. When I lived at home it was something that was required to have updated at all times. Why? Because my family does not make too much of a fuss about such things. They rather just know what you want and when a birthday or Christmas comes around you get something from your list. Now, I mostly keep for myself so that I can remember where I saw what I want when I am ready to buy it.

Here are some of the things that are on my wish list:

Cupcake Teapot $15.95

2009 Threads Magazine Archive DVD-ROM $149.95


Easy Guide to Sewing Linings $66.50 used I have always sucked at jacket linings. That is my weakness when it comes to sewing. I have read in one of the blogs that this is a very good one. It is now out of print so the price for the book is a little ridiculous. You do not even want to know how much it costs new.


Helmut Newton Work $34.19. I love Helmut Newton's work. He is amazing. Not only will this book be a great book to have, I think Mr. P will also enjoy this book since he is a photographer too.


I want, I want, I want these shoes. I spoke about them here.

Those are some of the things on my wish list. I also want an e-reader but I think I want to wait if Apple comes out with one before I make a final decision on one. I also want gift cards to MAC Cosmetics, Sephora, Aldo Shoes and Barnes and Noble.

What are some of the things on Christmas Wish List?

2 comments:

Meandering Mel said...

I'm also kind of over Christmas this year. The Boy and I bought plane tickets to visit his dad for the big holiday, and that kind of wiped us out (That and the season passes to our local ski resort).

We are saving the last few nickels and dimes for a Wii.

Although, being poor kind of made it easy to do the Christmas shopping. :) (AKA, we hit TJ Maxx, Ross, and the local goodwills for some pretty cool stuff for our friends, plus my earrings are always the perfect cheap gift. Hahaha)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog style.
Will definitely follow.