Saturday, November 28, 2009

Week Eleven: Weight Watchers

I have failed miserably at keeping up my weight loss posts. It has not been an easy month for me but it has ended on a good note.

Last week when I went to weigh in I had gained 3 pounds putting me back over 200 pounds. I was not a happy camper. I knew I had to do something. I had promised myself that I was not going to ever see my weight start with the number 2 ever again. But there I went breaking that promise.

I decided to switch the plan for myself and instead of counting points, I decided to get on the Core Program. I rather have a group of foods that I can eat and not have to count points, then having to account for every single thing that I eat. I mean, I still have to be mindful of what I eat but at least now I am not held to a number. I am not disciplined enough.

Aside from switching what I eat, I have started going to the gym. I have to say it is great. I have been dealing with super sore muscles and even one day I over did it so much that I had to take a break from the gym. I learned a very valuable lesson that week; do not do more then what your body can handle.

I did not make my November goal of losing 10 pounds. This month I only lost 2 pounds. But that is OK, because in total since I started 11 weeks ago, I have lost 14.2 pounds. I am now a size 14, I am starting to fit into a size 12 and I can see the changes in my body.

My stats for the end of November is:
Chest: 44 (same)
Waist: 35.5 (-3.5 inches)
Hips: 45.5 (-2.5 inches)
Thighs: 27 (-1 inch)
Arms: 13 (-2 inches)
Weight: 196 (-14.2 pounds)

I have progress pictures with I will add later. Mr. P has to download them from the camera.

My goal for the month of December is to be at 185 pounds by the time the clock hits midnight on December 31, 2009. That means I will have to lose about 2.5 pounds a week from now till the end of the month. Pretty high goal. But it is doable if I plan, stick to the plan and workout. So off to the gym I go now!

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

Oh my hell, good JOB! You are fantastic, and I am so proud of you for being so dedicated. :)

(My brother asked me about the brown matte nailpolish I was wearing on Thanksgiving. He kept looking at my nails, curiously. I finally told him that it was matte nailpolish, and he just looked at me funny. Hahahaha)