Friday, August 21, 2009

Japan: Mrs Stylebook 2009 Spring/Early Summer

Why don't I live in Japan? or in California? or in Seattle? (would much prefer Seattle) Where I can buy Japanese publications!

I really love Mrs Stylebook and I wish I could buy it here in the DC area. But no, that is too much to ask for! For god sakes, I could not even find the August issue of Burda anywhere!





I tried to find the two issues above. I really want them. Really, really bad. But alas, I will just look at the pretty pictures online.

How cool is this:

Maybe if we can make it out to Japan in December I will be able to get my fill of awesome Japanese publications.

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

PS: I am also looking for the July and August 2009 Burda Magazine. They are either sold out here or just not being carried by stores. :-(

No comments: