Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Saturday

Today I will be making this skirt and starting this dressThe red fabric with the flowers is for the skirt, the black fabric with the cherries is for the dress and the solid red fabric is the contrasting color for both. I really love my reds!

In between the sewing I will:
- Dye my hair
- Pedicure
- Do a couple of loads of laundry
- Go to the county fair with Mr. P

Hopefully I can get all this done so that I can spend my Sunday being a lazy bum in Barnes and Noble.

Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

4 comments:

2BITCHEZDEEP said...

Multitasking goddess !

-cb

Meandering Mel said...

Wowza! Did you guys make it to the fair? :)

Yumeko said...

cant wait to see it!

Niki said...

wow good luck! deinitely post it when you're done :) xo
niki

ahautemess.blogspot.com