Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sickness and a Preview

I have spent the last four days sick with strep throat. Thus, why I have been so quiet and have not given my Saturday update.

I did get to finish the skirt. I tried to take a picture of the skirt but I did not like how it looked hanging from the hanger so I will make sure to take a picture this weekend when I wear it. I got the fabric and pattern ready to sew the dress this coming Saturday but I did not get to do anything else on my to do list. The machine used to put money on the laundry card was not working and then it started to storm here so going to the fair was out of the question.

I did get to make some new necklaces. If you remember this post, I showed you guys the music note necklace and earrings that I made, which I was going to post on my jewelry blog, but I sold it before it even made it to there. Not that I am complaining. I decided to make a new music note necklace. I also made two other necklaces with some new pieces I received.

Take a look an tell me what you think:

Sterling silver cable chain, puzzle pieces, leaf bail, and clasp. With a Swarovski 14 mm faceted rose heart pendant.

Sterling silver diamond cut rollo chain, puzzle pieces, leaf bail, and clasp. With a Swarovski 14 mm faceted dark indigo heart pendant.

Sterling silver 18 inch chain, and 2 inch extender with 4mm faceted jet Bicone. With a sterling silver music note with jet CZ pendant.

As usual the pictures do not look all that great but the better pictures will be up on my jewelry blog and the necklaces will be on sale in my etsy shop on Saturday.

Have a great rest of the week!

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: