Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Spy with my Shoe Eye: J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoes Laced Boot

While I was looking around the Urban Outfitters website I saw these: I thought they were super cute and very a la Prada Spring 2006 bootie.

Then I saw the name of the boots, Jane Aldridge from Sea of Shoes and I knew that they were indeed inspired by Prada's boots.

Here is the Prada shoes worn by Jane herself:

I will see if I stop by UO this weekend and check them out. I will let you know what I think of them. In the mean time if you have not been to the Sea of Shoes blog you really should.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats one hot pair! love it

Wrenny said...

the top one by this Jen girl-
gives the woman far more strength and a sense of mystique.

brilliant variation.

Mini Muse said...

I like the one @ Urban outfitters better lol...