Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Spy with my Shoe Eye: A missed opportunity

Enter Prada Spring 2008 RTW, these shoes hit the runway:

My jaw drops. I love them. I want them. But of course I cannot have them.

Too expensive and I knew someone would copy the style. As time went I saw some that looked similar but it did not make my heart skip a beat. I push it to the back burner, once in a while I would go hunting for a duplicate but little by little the light was fading.

As karma would have it (I must be paying for something I did in my past life) once I stopped searching for a duplicate one rears it's ugly head:

See what I mean? Pink Duchess Geneva.

Still available on Urban Original website for those with none Sasquatch feet.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

PS: Project Runway's Season premier is tonight at 10 PM

No comments: