So I got my first award, presented to me by Meandering Mel (by the way if you have not checked out her blog, go do so and while you are at it check out her jewelry blog too).
I got the:
per the rules I have to tell you 10 things about myself that I have never told anyone. Now, I have given you guys 25 things previously. So I had to enlist the help of Mr. P since I have told him every single embarrassing and none embarrassing thing about me.
Anyway, enough rambling, here we go:
1) I love to play World of Warcraft. Yes ladies and gents I am a closet geek.
2) One of my favorite movies EVER is The BirdCage. I can watch that movie over and over again and not get tired of it.
3) I wanted to be a fashion designer and even started out going to FiT but I let my parents guilt me into dropping out and going to another school, I got a degree in International Business and Finance instead.
4) I hate cleaning the bathroom, so it is Mr.P's job
5) When I was a kid I spent all my summers in the Dominican Republic with my great grandmother. I miss those summers.
6) I miss my friends and life in NYC. Thank goodness for Mr. P.
7) I hope to be able to work for myself some day.
8) I cannot live with out art or doing something creative/artistic.
9) Music is the air I breath, cannot function without it playing all the time.
10) I love to eat Sushi. If allowed I would eat it everyday.
That is it. Now I am supposed to pass this on to 10 people but that is really hard. So I am giving this award to all my followers. You all rock!