Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 Things About Me.....

I fought off the world that is Facebook for a while but the powers that be had other plans for me and I got dragged into it. At first I did not get on it much but then I connected with friends and even family that I have not seen in years! Well shortly after joining I get from one of my friends this thing to fill out asking to list 25 things about me. I usually ignore all that stuff but I thought it would be a fun thing to do. Then I decided why not add it to my blog too? So here are 25 things you may or may not know about me.

1) I love to play Sims. No really, I play HARD. I can really sit there for hours. I like to make people that I am mad at and put them in a small rooms or pools with no way to get out to make them suffer.

2) I am addicted to chocolate

3) I love Kids in the Hall but I hate Monty Python. Weird but true.

4) I want to get more piercings, I think I have an addiction but I think I have reached the quota for work.

5) I am a horrible singer but you can tell when I am truly happy when I start to sing. Music keeps me sane.

6) Ever since I saw Point of No Return I have had a crush on Gabriel Byrne.

7) I do not like tomatoes

8) I am a little OCD

9) On my cousins 16 birthday we were grounded and part of our punishment was to cook dinner. As payback for making us cook on my cousins birthday we played soccer with the chicken and had a chicken fight where I hit her over the head with it, then we cooked it and fed it to the family. My cousin and I did not eat that day.

10) I am really not as nice as you think.

11) I want to own an Island

12) When I was in Greece my friends and I almost went to jail TWICE. :-(

13) My favorite color is Red

14) My Christmas tree is still up and it most likely will stay that way

15) My favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez, he has a crazy imagination and he makes me feel not so crazy.

16) I usually have to watch Interview with a Vampire to help me fall asleep at night.

17) I have a shoe fetish

18) I cannot go anywhere with out my CrackBerry or Ipod. I get anxious with out them.

19) My favorite musician is Nina Simone

20) Jack Bower is my hero... he kicks major ass.

21) I love Alice in Wonderland... The story and the movie. I have always wanted to have a b.day party themed after the scene when she meets the Mad Hatter.

22) I hate being photographed. It makes me feel like one of Diane Arbus's subjects.

23) I wish I was in my early twenties in the 70s. Life would have been so much more interesting.

24) Audrey Hepburn is my fashion idol

25) When I hear the Pink Panther theme song I do not think of the cartoon/movie, I think of the Moulin Rouge in Amsterdam. Long graphic story, not suitable for kids. hahahahaha.... Fun Times.

Well, that is it! What are 25 things about you?

Until next time, Ciao!! xoxoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: