Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I really tried. Honestly I did but I just could not help it

I did not want to talk about any of this stuff on my blog but this was emailed to me and I needed to put it some where. I just needed to do something. I tried. I actually just spent an hour looking at the article after reading it trying to decide if I did want to post it our not. I am not even going to say anything just that I am numb, not out of shock because I am not surprised but because I do not have enough feelings in me to describe how much this pisses me off.

So my dears, read and behold an example of what banks are doing with their bail out money. While our stocks continue to plummet, people are losing their jobs, homes, savings and our countries economical system continues to crumble.

Bailed Out Bank Parties With Sheryl Crow

Now that I have gotten that off my chest you will never see me blog about this again. I would love to hear what you think.

Until next time, Ciao! xoxoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: