Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Obsession with Ebay

I have found this new obsession with Ebay. I can sit with out blinking for a few hours just looking at all the stuff for sale. Seriously, there is just so much. My problem is that when I see something I want it NOW. I do not want to bid for it and hope I win it, I do not want to wait for the auction to be over. I want them to give me a price, I give them the money, they ship me the item and we both walk away happy.

For example, I want this dress:





I want that dress NOW. Not days, hours or minutes from today. I want to buy it NOW. But said dress is currently being bid for, there is still days left till the auction is over and by then I probably wont want it anymore. Which is a good thing because I should not be spending money on clothes. Also, I really can make that dress.

Which on second thought, I think I will save the picture and go hunting for fabric I like and make it. What I should really be investing on is a dress form for my sewing projects.

Do you like Ebay?

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Mini Muse said...

That Dress is gorgeous! :O( I hate being poor