Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nail of the Week


Nail Polish Brand: China Glaze
Color: Bahamian Escape

Base: Orly Bonder
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

This is such a pretty nail polish. Reminds me of summer and the beach. A little sloppy in the application but it will do.

I was planning on being creative with my nails, I was going to use the Konad or do something similar to my Hello Kitty nails, but I am just so tired. Maybe next week will be better.

On other nail news, I tried pairing the Blue Sparrow from last weeks NOTW with other nail polishes and I did not like the out come. So I think this nail polish is a Fail for me. It is such a shame because it is a pretty color, I just do not like how it turns out for me.

In the very near future I will be having a give away and I think I will add the polish as part of the package. Give it to a new home that will actually enjoy it and put some use to it. So look out for it!

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: