Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello Kitty Nails

I know it has been a while since I blogged but I am working on another blog that will be up soon. I will still keep this one for my regular rambling sessions but the other one will be to showcase some of my work. Once it is ready I will update this one and let you all know my new blogging home. Now that we have that out of the way, on to some fun stuff.

The Hello Kitty collection for MAC Cosmetics is out and of course I had to run out to the store and check it out. So with the boyfriend in hand we headed to the M.A.C store at Pentagon City, tracked down my favorite make-up artist Christian and started testing out the products. I must say after looking at everything I was not as excited with the collection as I thought I would be. I adored the nail polishes and I really liked the Too Dolly eyeshadow palette so that is all I got. Which at the end of the day it is a great thing because then that means more money for other collections.

Anyway, as soon as I got home with the help of the darling boyfriend we set to work on doing my nails. I must say I was really happy with the out come (thanks babe!!) and I look forward to trying other combinations with the polishes.

I would love to hear what you all thought of this collection. Was it all you hoped for? or did it leave you wanting more?



Look out for my next post about my new blog. Till next time....

Ciao!! xoxoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: