Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Video: John Galliano Fall 2009

I am still going over all the Fashion week stuff. I go through everything with a fine tooth comb. I am just freaky like that. Then I realized, WAIT! I have not seen my gay lover's collection?!?! What in the freaken world is wrong with me??

So of course I set out in the search of all that is Holy and Great in the fashion world. I will tell you, I busted one while looking at all this. I am even adding some picture's after the video.

By the way, Queen Pat was the make-up artist. *SQUEEE*



LOOK AT THE SHOES!!! THE FREAKEN SHOES!! I think I am going to pass out. Seriously, I can feel myself blacking out.

My Lover, in all his godly glory:





Ok, time for me to go have some water or something to calm myself down.

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: