Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have not Forgotten...

To post the picture's from Friday's fashion show. Is just that Mr. P and I have been sick as dogs and have not had the energy to edit photos, but I will have them up soon.

On a lighter note, while I sit here in bed waiting for someone at my Dr's office to take me off hold, I decided to go on the MAC website because Mr. P told me that the Hello Kitty Kouture stuff is up. Yes ladies, my b/f is awesome, he helps me keep up to date on the going ons in the make-up and fashion world.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... I still want the compact. I normally would not want to spend $90 (that is before my discount) but because it is absolutely cute and you can reuse it I decided it is worth the splurge. The only thing that I have a problem with is that it looks like it does not have a mirror. I mean, for 90 bucks, can't they put in a mirror? Seriously! Swarovski crystals are not THAT expensive.

I must be off, the Dr's office decided to take me off hold. I will have picture's of the collection for you guys this evening.

Until next time, Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: