Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fashion Sunday: SATC Movie, Carrie's white pants and vest

So it has been a month since the Sex and The City Movie and I have been meaning to write about the fashion from the movie but with all the websites and blogs that have been dishing about the movie I decided to wait. So now that most of the hupla has died down I am ready to write about some of my favorite outfits.

The first outfit that I will deconstruct is the white pants outfit that Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) wears at the beginning of the movie when you first see the other girls. I love the whole outfit with the exception of the black tie with brooch. I am not a fan of ties on a woman, I was not a fan in the eighties and I have not changed my mind now. I am also not a huge fan of the color pink, mind you I do have some pink clothes but they have to be the right shade for me to wear them.

So below is my outfit with some of the key pieces from Carrie’s outfit that I own.

- White pants: $20 at New York and Company
- Purple and white shirt: Bought a while back at New York and Company do not remember how much.
- Black peep toe Sam & Libby slingbacks: On sale at DSW for $11.98
- White Vest: $32.95 at New York and Company











Total minus the shirt: $64.93

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments section or leave me a link to your Sex and the City movie look.

~ Ciao and Stay Fabulous!!

No comments: