Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rough Week

I thought moving to a new project would take me out of my work funk. I thought that it would improve my working life and things would get so much better. Especially with the fact that I would be around the corner from Tyson's Corner Mall. But I guess it is just not the way I thought it was going to be.

Is like the universe is trying to tell me I need to just leave my job. So here we go again, back on the job hunt. What a waste! The sad thing is that I actually like my new office, the location that I am in and even though it is not my dream job, I do enjoy it. But upper management is making my life a living hell and I have reached the end of my rope.

On a positive note, I have joined swap-bot and I am having so much fun. Doing my little crafts and sending them out to someone that will enjoy them is really great. I have failed at taking pictures of the things that I have sent out but starting this weekend I will be taking pictures and posting them here.

How is everyone doing?

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: