Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nail of the Day: Mad As A Hatter

I got my Alice in Wonderland for O.P.I. nail polishes and as soon as I got the package and I took a look at the polishes I knew that the first one I had to try was Mad As A Hatter. I LOVE this polish. I tried to take a good picture of it, indoors, outdoors but nothing catches the beauty that is the glittery goodness. Is like a party on your nails. LOVE IT!

They only thing I did not like about the polish is that it was hard to apply. There was so much glitter that it made the polish very thick and made application very difficult. But small price to pay for wonderfully fun looking nails.

Here is the polish in natural light:


Here is the polish in indoor light:


Nail Polish: OPI Mad As A Hatter (2 Coats)
Base: Nail Tek III and Orly Bonder
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

What do you think?

Tomorrow I will try out another color from the collection.

Ciao!! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

PS: Excuse my dry hands. It is so cold here that there is not enough lotion in this world to keep my hands moisturized.

No comments: