Sunday, January 10, 2010

H&M: The Garden Collection

Is not very often that I find clothes at H&M that I like enough to buy. I can count with one hand the articles of clothing that I have hanging in my closet that are from that store. I do not have anything against the clothing that they sell, is just every time I look at one of the pieces I always imagine that after the first wash they will fall apart. But accidentally while I was searching for something online I ran into the images below:
Tunic $14.95
Dress $19.95
Top $24.95 and Shorts $24.95

These pieces are from H&M's lookbook for their spring collection called "The Garden Collection". I am really liking this collection and look forward to see it in person. The Collection will hit stores in March.

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: