Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not a good Morning

Have you ever felt like there is something not right going on with your head? I do not mean in the "I am going to go crazy and kill a bunch of people way", but like, you spend your whole day just fucking up. Simple stuff, things that you normally would not?

Well, that is how today has been for me. It started out when I got to work. I banged Mr. P's car. That gave me an instant headache and made me feel like crap. Then I had a meeting and I kept having to step out of the meeting cause I kept forgetting things that I needed for the meeting. I mean I can understand forgetting one thing, but I ended up disrupting the meeting 5 times! Then I leaned up against a wall with wet paint. Mind you there were signs every where but I still managed to not see them and lean up against it.

Then I was supposed to meet with a contractor and he had to call me three times to meet up with him before I finally did. Each time he called I would get side track and forget he was waiting for me.

What in the world is wrong with me today? It is only noon and I feel like I should just hide in a corner some where so I wont mess up anymore.

Have any of you had days like this? What do you do to get yourself back to normal?

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I call it "The Poo Touch." I get it once every few months, and become the poo version of King Midas...and everything I touch turns to complete crap.