Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hump Day Video: No Doubt and Paramore

So at the beginning of July I went to the No Doubt concert and I have got to say that concert was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Seriously, if they are coming to your town you have to GO, GO, GO! It was so much fun.

In honor of a great concert here is a recording from the Vancouver show of them performing "Hella Good" in concert. Of course it does not sound all that great but considering it was most likely recorded with someone's phone it is not so bad.



Also, in that concert Paramore was the opening group. While I like their CD's I do not think they are the best live. At least they were entertaining. Here is their Crush, Crush, Crush video:



I will definitely see No Doubt in concert again. Now as for Paramore, if they happen to open for a band I want to see in concert then great, now will I pay to see them as the main act? Nah, I do not think so.

Next concert: Incubus

Ciao!! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: