Thursday, August 6, 2009

I spy with my Shoe Eye

Back in March I posted about this Christian Louboutin Dallian Flower pumps that I was lusting hard over but of course could not get due to the heavy price tag.

Since then, once in a while I would go back to that post of mine and day dream about me wearing that wonderful shoe. Then I would run off onto the internet and search high and low for a version that I would/could settle for. But nothing would make me happy.

I had almost resigned myself to never having them.

Until today!

The shoe I will settle for:

Dollhouse Purple Soleil Heel $64.00 they also have them in black.

Now all I must do is stalk the UPS man until the shoes are in my hands! Hopefully I wont hurt him when I snatch the box out of his hands!

Happy Shopping!

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Denisa L said...

wow, they are awesome and accesible!