Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gavin Rossdale Concert Pictures








Had Enough?? Well, I give you one more. hehehehe....... I was trying to be artistic with that picture.

Last but not least, what I was able to record before I got stopped by security.



Me at the concert, trying to wait patiently for Gavin to come on:
You cannot see it very well in the picture, but I am wearing a t-shirt designed by Christian Siriano from Project Runway. He created these t-shirts for HRC (Human Rights Campaign). The proceeds from the sale of the t-shirts go towards helping HRC on their quest to bring equality to the gays, lesbians, bisexual, and transgender Americans. They were selling this t-shirt and a bunch other fabulous t-shirts at the fashion event that was held in the building I work at a few months ago.

Well, that is it. Enjoy!

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Wow, I've never seen his hair so curly. Looks like you had awesome seats!

Mr. Rush said...

You look awesome!