Monday, February 23, 2009

Drag Queen Brunch and Fashion Show

There is a two week fashion event being hosted by the Crystal City Bid in a building that the company I work for owns in Crystal City, VA and Sunday's theme was a Drag Queen Brunch. It was a BLAST! The ladies were great, the music was awesome and they had a lot of cool local vendors. I bought a T-shirt designed by Christian Siriano from Project Runway from HRC.

HRC is The Human Rights Campaign. They are a gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization.To learn more about them and their cause please visit their website at http://www.hrc.org. The T-shirt that I bought the proceeds go to helping them achieve their goals. I will post a picture of me wearing the T-shirt in a few days when I go to the next Crystal City Bid event.

The picture's below are the ones that I took which the quality is not that great but do not worry the SO took way better photos and when they are ready I will post them for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!!

The fabulous ladies:








The awesome DJ, she had me singing and shaking my butt up and down the place.


As an added bonus here is a video of some of the performances. I am only sad that I did not think of recording the other performances earlier. Enjoy!



Until next time, Ciao!! xoxoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: