Friday, March 6, 2009

Thursday: Paris Fashion Week

Balenciaga: I was not impressed with the collection. The draping of the of the skirts (as you can see in the 3rd photo) made them look like they were wearing diapers, I do like the skirt from the first picture and the suite in the second picture is nice. The prints he used in the collection just made me think of old ladies going out for Sunday tea.







Photos: Style

Rick Owens: I do not even know what to say about his collection. Just that it made me think that I was looking at Star Trek characters dress in black and white.







Photos: Style

Nina Ricci: I loved and hated this collection. I do not know what is up with these designers and the big freaken shoulders! They sucked in the 80's and they still suck now! ARGH! Anyway, I will just show you some of my favorites from the collection.







Photos: Style

Want to see more? Go to Style.com and get your fill. :)

Until next time, Ciao!! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: