Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello Kitty Kouture

So Mr. P stopped by the MAC Cosmetics store last night and he found out that they were not going to have it out till today.

When he arrived to Pentagon city not only did he pick up my compact I got a nice surprise, Mr. P called me and I spoke to Christian, he was telling me about the glosses which I passed on, I have enough pink glosses and he wished me a speedy recovery. :)

Well, Mr. P just got home and he brought my goodies. Check it out:

Meet Christian: He has awesome curly hair unfortunately he has it pulled back today:


The Kitty Kouture Display:


The Compact open:

It actually has a mirror!

The Compact Closed:

It has a little black pouch to put it in to protect it.

All the other goodies that came that came with it:

Two posters, a cute Hello Kitty bag, and it even comes with an extra powder to refill the compact once the other powder is finished.

I am so happy with my gifts!!

Until next time, Ciao!!

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: