Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pat McGrath = LOVE

Have I ever told you all how much I love Pat McGrath? I mean I love her so much that I want to have her babies. I even over look the fact that her name is connected to Max Factor. That make-up line is crap but because she is the creative director I will not say ill things of Max Factor. At least until the day she is no longer attached to them. I have nothing to say about Cover Girl, for being a drug store brand they are not so bad, I even own one eyeshadow from them. BUT I digress, this post is not about Max Factor or Cover Girl. It is about Pat McGrath.

Behold her greatness:


Photo Credit: WWD

The above picture is from Cavalli's 2009 Fall Ready to Wear collection. Don't the models look kick ass?

Pat together with hair stylist Guido Palau put together a look that is not only feminine but also edgy. Sort of reminds me of the Robert Palmer girl's minus the red lips.

Want to read more and see more picture's? Go to WWD Beauty

Until next time, Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: