Friday, March 13, 2009

Can a girl have a crush on a cartoon?

Growing up one of the cartoons I used to watch religiously was X-Men. I did not watch it because I thought it was an interesting cartoon, or fun to watch, actually scratch that it was a pretty fun cartoon to watch. What actually kept me glued to the TV every weekend watching X-Men was Gambit.

Oh how I loved/love Gambit. Back then I did not understand the feelings that I got when I heard him speak or when I saw him fight, but now that I am older I completely understand. I was crushing HARD on a cartoon.

Now fast forward to present time. They have turned the comic, turned weekend morning cartoon, to movies with HUMAN actors. I have seen the X-men movies and I always thought "where is Gambit?". Well ladies and gentleman, my dreams have been answered. In the new X-Men movie named X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Gambit is very much a part of this story and he is Y U M M Y! SQUEEEE..... I am so excited.

Gambit is played by Taylor Kitsch and ladies he is dreamy. I think they did a fantastic job in casting this specimen of a man as my lover boy Gambit. Now all I have to do is try and patiently await for the release of the movie (May 1st ). Until then I will just watch the trailer below, that only gives me a glimpse of my lover boy. *sob*



Until next time, Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

Meandering Mel said...

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I think I'm going to cancel life on May 1st, and go to the movie instead.

(My roommate also was very excited to see it. He thanks you for posting it!)

Dissolved Girl said...

OMG!! I am sooooooooooooooo excited for this movie. I am going to leave work at noon that day and catch it early. You know that in the evening the theater is going to be insane with people. I want to be able to enjoy it in all it's glory. SQUEEEEEE....

**Your roommate is very welcome** hehehehe.... :-)