Friday, July 4, 2008

Trend Alert: Fall 2008


Summer has barely begun and the designers are already getting us ready for fall. As much as I love fashion and try my hardest to keep up with the trends. I do not like to see what is coming for the following season when I am trying so hard to enjoy the current season. It feels like you see the next collection sooner and sooner each year.

I was online this morning checking out style.com because somehow I spaced out and forgot to renew my Vogue magazine subscription. I see the fall 2008 accessories report http://www.style.com/trends/accessoryreport/F2008RTW. As I click through the picture’s I get more and more disappointed. What in the world is going on? Valentino with the flower granny purse, Zac Posen with the over sized cheap looking coin purse, Chloe with the disastrous shoe, Dior and those chunky heels, I am over chunky heels I never liked them and never will. I feel that those came around for women that cannot walk on regular heels so they invented these to appease the masses. Ladies, please stop being lazy do like the rest of us and practice at home, put them on and just walk around the house all day and before you know it you will be able to walk in proper heels like the rest of us. I have nothing bad to say about Lacroix’s shoe, it is beautiful.

Well, the list goes on, hate them or love them. They are coming full force for the fall. Check it out and tell me what you think. Which one is your favorite? Which one can you do with out? I am interested to see what you all think.

Till then,

Stay Fabulous!!

No comments: