Thursday, April 17, 2008

MAC Collections

Well, since I could not get my Dresscamp stuff that leaves me with $14 extra bucks for the MAC collections that are coming out next month.

MAC's next color collection is "Naughty Nauticals". The name of the collection alone has me giddy!! Thank god I am getting money back from taxes because that is what I am using my return for!

So here is a list of what is coming out with this collection:

4 Lipsticks: $14.00US - All LE
- Ahoy, There!
- Buoy-O-Buoy
- Port Red
- Party Mate

4 Lustreglasses: $14.00USD- All LE
- Bateaux
- Ensign
- Hey Sailor
- Love Knot

4 Eyeshadow: $14.00USD-All LE
- Meet the Fleet
- Illegal Cargo
- Pandamonium : This is a repromote for those of you that missed it the first time around with the Balloonacy Collection.
- Submarine

Stowaways Quad: $36.00USD
- Awash
- Crest the Wave
- Satin Taupe
- Sea-Cadet
** Not sure how excited I am about this Quad, going to have to wait and see it in person to decide.**

Pigments: $19.50USD
- Lovely Lily
- Bell Bottom Blue
- Larkabout
- Wave

Techakohl Liner: $14.50USD
- Smoothblue
- Greyprint

Mascara:
-Prolash in Coal Black

Nail Lacquer $10.00USD
- Naughty Nautical


Now for a picture of the collection:


So now that you have seen it, what are you getting? I cannot decide on everything I want, I just know that I want all the pigments.


Want more information? Visit Specktra at http://www.specktra.net/ and get all the 411 on what looks like to be a fabulous collection.


Ciao Bellas!!!


**All pictures and information on collection is credited to Specktra**


Ciao!! xoxo

No comments: