Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Sorta Heatherette Look

I did not get Heatherette Trio 1 because I already had CloudBurts from the Blue Storm collection and I already had colors that ressembled MoodRing. So this is the look I did using what I had:

List of arsenal of things used; All Mac unless stated otherwise
Face:
- Strobe liquid lotion
- Prep and Prime Face
- Chanel Mat Lumiere
- BE Warmth
- BE Mineral Veil
- Alpha Girl
- Accentuate Sculpt
- Nars Orgasm
Eyes:
- UDPP
- Rollickin Paint Pot
- Shade stick in Sharkskin
- Surreal
- Cloudburst
- Nanogold
- NYX Seafoam Green
- Black Track
- Dual Edge Pencil - Black Funk/Pop Blue
- Too face Brow Envy
- Plush Lash
- Covergirl Lash Blast
Lips:
- Rosebud Salve
- Beurre l/p
- Sock Hop l/g
- Lollipop Loving l/s











Ciao!! xoxo

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Rosebud salve is the best!