Saturday, March 29, 2008

Madonna is Hard Candy

Ladies and Gents the queen is coming out with her 11th studio album set to release on April 29th, 2008. I am as excited as a school girl after being asked to the prom by the school hunk. Yes, I am that excited. I love me some Madonna and I am ready for the new album.

Her last album was Confessions on a Dance Floor that was released in November 15, 2005. In my opinion it was a great CD and I still listen to it almost everyday. I even went to the concert in Philadelphia, but I need me some new Madonna!!

While Confessions threw us back to the disco era and reminded us of Saturday Night Fever, Madonna has once again changed gears and this new album has more of an urban/hip hop feel. Mind you she has not left her dance roots behind; there is enough to dance to in this album. With collaborations with Kanye West, Pharell, Justin Timberlake, Timberland, Danja Hills for those of you that do not know who Danja is, he is Timberlands protégé, he was one of the producers on Promiscuous, Sexy Back, Say it Right, and other songs. So you know they will keep your ass moving.

I just love her. She never disappoints she is one of the greatest entertainers of all time. The woman is never afraid at trying something new and when they try to push her down she always comes back stronger and pushes harder. She is beautiful; I can only hope to look so good when I am 49. Actually, I completely believe she looks better then me, puts me to shame. Every time I see pictures of her it just makes me want to get in shape and now seeing this album cover really makes me want to cry.

So stay tuned ladies and gents. The queen will be arriving shortly. Now for your enjoyment here is the first single of her album that I got off you tube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFCzEc0QGLs


Here is the Album cover **HOT** :






Track List:

  1. Candy Shop

  2. 4 Minutes

  3. Give it 2 Me

  4. Heartbeat

  5. Miles Away

  6. She's not Me

  7. Incredible Woman

  8. Beat Goes on

  9. Dance 2night

  10. Spanish Lessin

  11. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

  12. Voices


Ciao!! xoxo

No comments: