Thursday, March 20, 2008

12 Things I LOVE

Every girl has things that they cannot live without. It could be a pet, make-up, a purse, bag, anything. Today while I was bored at work I decided to write my own list. So in no particular order, since when I tried to list them by importance I noticed that they all fall as my number 1 must have. LOL.

1) M.A.C's Plush Lash Mascara: My lashes have never looked so full and long till I started using this stuff. It is FABULOUS!
2) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm: I LOVE, LOVE this stuff. I normally hate minty stuff but once I put this on my lips it makes them feel so good I just want to keep applying more and more till there is no more. Is like a little piece of heaven applied to your lips, especially in the winter when they are chapped and dry from the cold.
3) Hello Kitty Warhol bag: I love this bag. It holds all my junk and it is cute and stylish.
4) Ipod: I am a music junkie. I have over 7 thousand songs and counting.
5) Russian Red M.A.C lipstick: I love the color red and I adore this color.
6) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencils: Yes, I am a MAC girl. I love there stuff but these pencils by Urban Decay are the best. They glide on smoothly and once you put them on it stays on all day and looking fresh too.
7) Adiddas Superstar sneakers: Not only are they stylish and totally describes me they are mad comfy and look great with everything even a dress!!
8) T-mobile Slide: I do not really like to talk on the phone much but man I can text all day. LOL
9) Canon Powershot camera: I do not leave home with out my camera. It is small and fits easily in my pocket or purse. You never know when you will need a camera.
10) My laptop: How else am I going to blog?
11) My Silver hoops: I feel naked with out them.
12) Cosmedicine Honest Face Skin Tint & Treatment: Not only is it tinted, it is a light weight moisturizer and protects my skin from the sun. I love products that do more then one thing, less for me to carry! If that is not enough reason for you then note that this moisturizer only contains 3 ingredients and they are all good for your skin.

Well, that is it. My top twelve can't live with out things. What stuff can't you live with out?

Ciao!! xoxo

No comments: