Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Came in the form of Electronics.....

Santa was very good to me this year. Either I was a very good girl (I was), he knew that I had a really rough year (I did) or he really loves me (he does). But whatever the reason, he did great, I love it all, I appreciate it lots and I love him lots.


Items pictured above:
- Olympus E-P1 Camera. I have wanted this camera since Olympus came out with it. If you like taking pictures and are not into a big DSLR camera but want something better than a point and shoot. Get this camera! It is beyond awesome. Keep in mind it is not a DSLR, it is a Micro Four Thirds camera so while you get amazing pictures it has its limitations. Learn more about the Micro Four Thirds Camera's here and see some amazing pictures here, here and here.

I am going to start a 365 project of my own on January 1, so get ready to see lots of picture's with my new toy.


- Case Logic Camera bag - I could not find the same exact one pictured above but I found one similar on Amazon here.
- Tamrac 3445 Rally 5 Camera and iPad bag in Black- When I need something bigger to carry all my gadgets.
- 32gb iPad - I love this thing. You can tell by all the smudges that it gets a lot of use.
- Leather Red Sena ZipBook - I love this cover for my iPad but very recently I found this site and I am loving all the skins, especially this one, this one and this one.

Last but not least. Do you all remember my posted about these shoes in March? I waited to get them because as much as I wanted them, I wanted to spend my money on other shoes. Well, a few weeks ago I went on Zappos and noticed that they had a sale going on. So I checked out the shoes and they had one pair left, in my size and they were under $100. SCORE!! So I bought them as a Christmas present to myself.


What did Santa bring you this year?

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

PS: Did you know that they still show old episodes of Soul Train on TV? I am jamming to Kool & the Gang right now. Love it!

No comments: