Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Postcards

Below are some of the postcards that I received recently from Postcrossing. This site has had me going on different adventures hunting down State postcards to send people. It has not been easy but I did get a few pointers on where to go buy them from other people that live in Virginia.

From Austria:
I have never been to Austria, but it is on my list of places to go before I die.


Mount Rushmore:
This is such a pretty postcard. This is another place I have never been too. But would not mind taking a road trip there at some point.

Gloucester Cathedral:
I lived in England for two year and never went to this cathedral. I traveled the country extensively but for some reason never made it to Gloucester. Next time I visit England, this Cathedral is going on my "to visit" list. A fun fact about this Cathedral is that some of the Harry Potter movies were filmed there.

I have gotten other postcards, but these are by far my favorite so far. Do you like postcards?

Ciao! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

I love the Vienna postcard. I've been to the cathedral in the bottom right corner, and my mom and I hiked to the top of that spire. It took forever. But the view was incredibly gorgeous. :)
(I love postcards!)