Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Handmade Envelopes

Remember this video I posted on making envelopes?

Well, I made 15 envelopes the other day while watching T.V. It was so easy and fast to make. I mailed out 5 envelopes to 3 people. I hope they like them. I made them all out of scrapbooking paper.

Also, remember this bookmark? Well, I made another one because the first one I mailed out did not make it to the person I mailed it to. The mail goblins must have taken it in route to Canada.


I made it a little different this time around. This time I used heart scrapbook paper as the back of the bookmark and I used purple ribbon instead of a bead. I mailed it out on Saturday and hope this one makes it to its new home.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look so cool! I really want to start making some :)

Fickle Cattle said...

I love handmaid envelopes. Very pretty.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/