Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Past Manicures and Star Wars Pancakes

I know it has been a while since I posted a manicure of the week, so I am posting pictures of some of the nail polishes I have worn recently. There are other pictures, but at the moment I cannot find them. Let me know if you want names of any of the polishes and I will hunt them down in my stash.




On another note, not related to nail polish, I bought the Star Wars pancake molds from Williams-Sonoma.

Mr. P then made me perfect Star Wars pancakes. It took some practice, but I must say he did excellent.

Now I want the Star Wars cookie cutters.
They will be mine! May the force be with you.

Ciao! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

PS: Yes, I know I am a geek. Don't Hate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous manicures, i love the turquoise colour! And those pancakes are so cool :D

Janice Tiburcio said...

Those pancake molds are tempting me.

-MsRigby (via swap-bot)

Jessica said...

Great nail colors.

Great Star Wars pancakes.

P.S. I have never seen Star Wars. However my son is Luke and we get that all the time.

Jessica (J3ss1ca: Swap-Bot)