Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blogs around the way

Joining Swab-bot has made my already long google reader list even longer. So many talented people with great blogs. So for you creative folk I am going to list some awesome blogs that I discovered after doing a swap.
  1. Creative Indulgences: She has some very pretty computer generated art work on her blog. She has not blogged in a while but I do hope she posts more soon.
  2. OA: This blogger has some great artwork on her blog. Her ATC's (for those that do not know what an ATC is, I will have a separate blog about them soon) are awesome and I only wish I had half the talent for them.
  3. Mad About Pink: You all know my love for interior design, well this blog feeds into it even more.
  4. Lil' Miss Polkadot: This blogger makes the cutest Sewn things. She makes these cute Owl pillows that I want and I am now stalking her Etsy shop for when she has more for sale, I can snap one up.
  5. Just add Water, Silly: So you guys saw those bookmarks I made here and here, right? Well, my little silly bookmarks got nothing at what the very talented Jenn makes over at her blog. Just check it out here and while you are at it, check out all her other art work.
  6. I don't care if Monday's blue: Not a craft blog per say, but she is on swab-bot, she is a cutie and her blog is really cute. I just love this post about a trick she played on her little brother.
  7. I Could Make That: This blogger makes pretty awesome things on her blog that can get anyone's creative juices going. I especially love her cat ears tutorial.
  8. Our Simply Crazy Life: Not a craft blog, this blogger chats about her family life and her super adorable kids.
  9. Cricut Cutter: So there is this thing called a Cricut that I really, really want and may be putting it on my X-Mas wish list this year. Well, that wanting has really been elevated after I was introduced to the Cricut Critter blog. This blogger makes some really cool things that only makes me green with envy.
  10. Sugar Crawler: I will warn you, that when you go to this blog you will get hungry. I follow a few baking blogs and this one has been added to my list. She makes some yummy looking backed goods and the pictures that she takes of her creations are awesome.
Hope you all enjoy these blogs. These is going to be a part two of blogs that I like, but t=since this post is super long. I will stop here today.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: