Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Letter

Dear Insignificant Piece of Trash Barton,

I never thought I would ever hear anyone sound more stupid then Rush Limbaugh. I really did believe that Rush was the king of the stupids, but today you have proved me wrong.

As I sit here typing this, I feel like I am in an alternate universe and what came out of your mouth was just a poorly executed joke.

I sat in total shock in my conference room listening to your opening statements, apologizing to BP for the fact that the President of our country made sure that BP paid for their fuck up. Even Hayward looked like he could not believe that you in fact were being that stupid.

Barton, you said this morning that " I do not want to live in a country where any time a citizen or a corporation does something that is legitimately wrong is subject to some sort of political pressure". Well, then GET OUT! LEAVE! WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE! What BP has done is not wrong, it is CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE and people go to jail for that!

I know that you have a vested interest in the big oil companies, because they are the same ones that have made you rich. But there comes a time when you have to take your head out of your ass and think about all the lives that this disaster has ruined, the environmental disaster that this spill has caused, and lets not forget the people that died in this explosion, the children that are now left with out a father, a wife with out a husband, and a mother with out a child.

You sir are a first class asshole! Please do get the fuck out of this country, why don't you call up Rush and run off into the sunset on a one way ticket to Costa Rica. This country and it's people will be better with out you BOTH.

By the way, that retraction that you were forced to make by the Republican party? You can stick it up your ass because I know, we all know, that you did not mean it. We know that it was, using your own words a "Shakedown".

I hope you enjoy yourself on the Fourth Circle of Hell because you bought yourself a ticket there today.

~ S




No comments: