Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Women of the Past and Present

All the women below always inspire me, whether it be beauty or fashion, their fearless approach to life, or what they have done for others. They have all inspired me in one way or they other and helped me become a better woman.


Madonna: No matter what anyone says about her. She has always marched to the beat of her own drum. She takes life head on and makes no apologies from it. I only wish I was half as fearless as her.
Julie Newmar: The original Cat Woman. All I have to say is MEEEOOOWWW....... The best cat woman EVER!

Jean Harlow: When I think of a Platinum Blonde bombshell, Jean alway comes to mind. She was amazing. She is the reason why I became a platinum blond in High School and endured the hell that it was to keep up the color. My hair still hates me for what I did to it.

Grace Kelly: The woman who made happily ever after a reality. Her beauty and style has always blown me away.
Debbie Harry: I love Blondie. I listen to their songs daily. Debbie is amazing talent and had an amazing sexy kitten look going on.

Audrey Hepburn: I love everything that this woman was. Her style was amazing, her movies are still amazing and her humanitarian work she was involved in till her death makes her my number one favorite famous female of all time.

Angelina Jolie: She is another person that is fearless in life, a very good actress, I love all the work that she does as a Goodwill Ambassador and she is an incredibly beautiful creature.

Which women inspires you?

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: