Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shameful

I know the tabloids love to write about Brad and Angelina. I know people love to criticize them. I personally love them. The decisions that they make in their personal lives, is just that, personal. So whether I like it or not, it is none of my business.

But I think it is shameful that the tabloids are now starting in on their 3 year old daughter Shiloh. They must be running out of things to say about the parents, that they are sinking so low as to write garbage about a 3 year old kid.

Lay off the kid. She is a beautiful little girl and right now she is in her tomboy phase. If she ends up being a tomboy forever, that suits us fine. It seems to me that she is trying to be like the people she looks up to, her dad and older brothers. I was the same way when I was a kid. I wanted to be one of the boys. I dressed like one, had my hair short like one and wanted to only play sports and GI Joe. I was not "gender confused". I knew I was a girl then, just like I know I am a girl now.

It is amazing that the people that are criticizing the way Shiloh is dressing, are concerned that she will not "fit in" or that what is done to her is not "socially acceptable". It seems as if people don't find it acceptable to allow the child to be happy and comfortable. Screw what she wants,
she was born with a vagina, so she needs to wear dresses, play with barbies, like the color pink and must want to get her nails done.

What are your thoughts on the Life and Style cover story on Shiloh?

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

I am Khatu said...

Shiloh looks so much like Brad!