Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland for OPI Polishes

Today on Transdesign they released the Alice in Wonderland for OPI Nail Polishes that I spoke of here. I had been stalking the site since I walked into the office at 7 AM, waiting for them to become available for purchase. They became available about an hour ago and I am happy to report that those babies will be mine in a few days time. I am all about glitter nail polish even though they are a pain to remove.

While I was on the site I also noticed that the Essie spring collection will be released tomorrow. I am not a huge fan of Essie but I saw that they will have a lilac and coral colored nail polish as part of the collection. I really love both of those colors in a polish and I am really tempted to try them out. But those will have to wait. I will see if the ladies of some of my favorite nail blogs do a review/swatch on the polishes so I can see what they look like and then decide.

Now I am just waiting for the China Glaze spring collection to come out so that I can get my hands on the two yellow polishes in the collection. I am a little obsessed with getting the perfect yellow polish. Last year I got a yellow polish from Sephora as shown in this manicure. But it took so many coats to get it to look decent that it took forever for my mani to dry.

Will you be getting any nail polishes from the collections that are coming out?

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: