Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nail Polishes I am looking forward to....

Since Best Buy is still holding my camera hostage everything I have had planned for the last two weeks has been placed on hold. Now I am scrambling to come up with what to blog about and not bore you guys to death. Since I cannot bring you a nail of the week, I will bring you the nail polish collections that I am looking forward to.

OPI Hong Kong Collection:

First Row: A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find, Lucky Lucky Lavender, Meet Me on the Star Ferry.
Second Row: Panda-monium Pink, Pearl of Wisdom, I’m Chop-Ssticking to My Story.

First Row: Bling Dynasty, Red My Fortune Cookie, Hot & Spicy.
Second Row: Dim Sum Plum, Jade is the New Black, Suzi Says Feng Shui.

OPI Alice In Wonderland:


First Row: Off with Her Red!, Absolutely Alice
Second Row: Mad as a Hatter, Thanks So Muchness!

What do you think?

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

Credit: P'ssion

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

I think I'm going to clean off my nails and repaint them for our pre-Thanksgiving visit to The Boy's family this weekend. I think the brown will be perfect. :)