Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Resolutions....

I like most people try to do a resolution lis every year. I am not always successful on completing the things on my list but I am on a mission to get as most of the things on my list accomplished by the end of 2010. So here is my list:

1) Get Healthy - I have already started on this mission. But I know I have to get more serious. I need to get my butt to the gym at least 3 times a week.

2) Get a new job - I have also started on this. Mr. P helped me out with my resume. I have sent it to a few places. But with the new year I am going to ramp up the search.

3) Paintball - I used to play almost every weekend. I have stopped playing the last couple of years and I really want to get back into it. It is a great workout and lots of fun.

4) My Jewelry - I have done well selling my jewelry to people that work in my building. But I need to really ramp things up. After the month that I have had I think the best thing to do is work for myself.

5) Vacation - Mr. P and I are in real need of a vacation. I mean a get out of town and maybe even the country. By this time next year I want us to be doing that. So starting now I will start saving money towards that goal.

6) Be Happier - I am not saying that I am not happy now. But I now I am hard on myself and I am my own worst enemy. I really want to be happier and a better person. I have kicked the negative people in my life, now is time to improve me.

That is it. That is my resolution list. What is yours?

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: