Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gaultier is coming to a Target near you……. Maybe

The legend that is John Paul Gaultier is joining the growing line of designers that have done collections for Target.

With the exception of the Proenza collection for Target, all the collections so far have been a big disappointment for me. So to say that I am a little skeptical on how good this Target line will be is to be expected. I highly doubt that we will see his edgy design elements that have made him who he is.

But, let’s imagine for a moment that Gaultier designs won’t be dumbed down for the Target line, I would love to see versions of some of my favorite pieces hit the racks:

Spring 2010: I LOVE, LOVE, L O V E the first outfit.


Fall 2009: The new Little Black Dress.


Spring 2007: I know I am not a Saint. But I can dress like one.



Maybe even a Madonna, Blonde Ambition Tour corset with the cone boobies(yes, I said boobies):


Yes, yes, I would so wear it and then go hang with the Queens at Chaos. I would even sport the platinum ponytail just to make it that much more Madonnaish.

I know my wish is farfetched. But a girl can dream, right?

Look for the collection at Target Online, or possibly at a Target near you(the collection will only be at selected Target nationwide) on March 7, 2010.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: