Monday, August 10, 2009

Things to do

It was a great weekend. Too short but great none the less. Yesterday's Incubus concert was fantastic. I will have picture's and a little bit of video up tonight or tomorrow.

I have gotten back into sewing and made my first project on Saturday. On Sunday morning after breakfast Mr. P took me over to G Street Fabrics and I picked up a few things. I love to go to that place but they are a bit expensive. I think I will limit my shopping there to just the sale bin and the cheap patterns.

I still need a few notions but that can wait till next weekend, for now I have enough to keep my busy. In no particular order, here is my list of things/projects to do:

- Apron. I have cut out the fabric all I have to do is sew it together.
- Summer Dress. This will be my last summer dress for the season.
- RennFest Dress. I wont be going till October but I want to get started on it now.
- Winter Coat. I found a pattern for an awesome 1920's looking coat. I cannot wait to get started on that.
- Grocery Bags. This will be an on going project.

That is it on my list of sewing projects. I also have a list of jewelry projects but I am trying to wait patiently for my bead order to come in. More on that later.

The new season of Project Runway begins in 10 days: 12 Hours: 36 mins. It will be showing on Lifetime @ 10 PM on August 20th. I still think the funniest season was when Santino was on the show. Lets see what this season has to offer.

Do you watch Project Runway? If you do, which is your favorite season to date?

Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: