Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend Mr. P and I took advantage of the wonderful weather and spent it outside driving around in the car with the top down. It was great.

On Saturday we had brunch in this small restaurant in DC. We sat outside so that we could people watch and continue to enjoy the nice weather. The food was really good I only wish I took picture's of it. After brunch we walked around the Eastern Market.

Here are some picture's:

Some of the tents at the Market:


Very pretty handmade dress:


Beautiful hand made glass serving plates:


It was a fun day and I hope to do it again next weekend. On a separate post I will show all the goodies I got this weekend, since I still have to take photos of the stuff.

What did you all do this weekend?

Ciao, xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I helped my GF find a nice hat....Which went well with a nice bracelet....Which went well with a nice Eggplant....Which went well with some goat cheese and local bakery bread!!!