Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Spy with my Shoe Eye

This weeks I spy is all about the glittery goodness. Here is a peek at Christian Louboutin fall sparkly heels. You can currently pre-order them from the Saks website.

I lust:


Christian Louboutin Glitter Peep-Toe Slingbacks $745 at Saks.

Saks is currently having a Sale: FRIENDS & FAMILY Enjoy 25% Off with code : SFAFAM9
Also FREE SHIPPING on orders of $200 with code : SFASHIP9.

Even with the sale the price is too much. So....

I have settled for:

I got these 2 years ago at Wet Seal for like $12. They are in my favorite color and cheap so I cannot complain. They are not sling backs but they are all glitter. hehehehe....

Want your own pair of glittery shoes? You can have these:

They cost $54.45. The site has free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax. You can get them here.


Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: