Thursday, April 2, 2009

I spy with my Shoe Eye

Christian Louboutin's Marie Antoinette Shoes



I do not lust after these shoes but I thought they are worth mentioning on my eye spy post of the week. These shoes are a work of art. Louboutin, inspired by Marie Antoinette, designed these shoes as a limited edition of 36 pairs. They were made in the workshop of Jean François Lesage. If you do not know of the house of Jean François Lesage, please do read up on them. I have lusted over their embroidery work for as long as I have been born. Of course, as soon as the shoes hit the stores, they were gone.

So what do you think? Was it a hit or miss?

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

Meandering Mel said...

I don't know... they seem kind of random. Like the designer was high on something and just threw them together.

Hm... Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Yvonne Anderson said...

I think they are beautiful but I wouldn't wear them!

A bit too fancy and Yellow is not my fave color!