Thursday, April 2, 2009

I spy with my Shoe Eye

Christian Louboutin's Marie Antoinette Shoes



I do not lust after these shoes but I thought they are worth mentioning on my eye spy post of the week. These shoes are a work of art. Louboutin, inspired by Marie Antoinette, designed these shoes as a limited edition of 36 pairs. They were made in the workshop of Jean Fran├žois Lesage. If you do not know of the house of Jean Fran├žois Lesage, please do read up on them. I have lusted over their embroidery work for as long as I have been born. Of course, as soon as the shoes hit the stores, they were gone.

So what do you think? Was it a hit or miss?

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

M.Kerkmann said...

I don't know... they seem kind of random. Like the designer was high on something and just threw them together.

Hm... Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Yvonne Anderson said...

I think they are beautiful but I wouldn't wear them!

A bit too fancy and Yellow is not my fave color!